Coffee vs SPORTea®
See the Differences Between Coffee and Our Energy Tea!
- Heart:Tea relaxes arteries and lowers blood pressure. Decaf coffee has been associated with high cholesterol.
- Brain:Tea may prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- GI/Urinary: Tea may prevent kidney stones
- Bones: Tea may help keep bones strong. Coffee has been linked to osteoporosis.
- Weight Control: Caffeine from either tea or coffee suppresses appetite, but tea may spur fat metabolism
- Teeth: Tea's main antioxidant may prevent cavities.
Many of our customers have switched from coffee to SPORTea®. Read what they have to say....
"During the winter times I have been known to drink coffee occasionally for energy but have completely stopped since trying the Hot SPORTea®. I noticed that the Hot SPORTea® tastes great and gives me an added boost of energy without the dreaded lull I get later after drinking coffee. I also realized that I get more energy from one glass of SPORTea® than two cups of Coffee without getting that jittery feeling sometimes associated with too much caffeine." -Todd Turner (Midland, TX)